My daily stories ....

Saturday 12 November 2011

Our days (:

Hari nii 13/11/2011, genap sebulan. Kalau nak ikutkan daa 8 bulan 10 hari, tapi disebabkan ade probs sikit kiteorg clash. Then, bile daa okay semuanya. Couple balek, and mcm sbelum-2 nii kehidupan harian~ Biase jee, takde ape-2 yg special just ade extra KS jee laa (: M.I.P , the boy that make my days happy and cheerful. No tears, but full of happiness (: Born on 6/6/97 and be my lucky boy. A cool, sporting, loving, childish, romantic & always supporting me (: I'm lucky to be his girl, the most important is, he is a CARING person and make me melt like ice cream in a summer.. Hope we can continue this relationship ever after with a lot of happiness and loves ^^v
We stops here (:

Assalamualaikum and Good Night (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.